We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in foreign markets.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and developing strong relationships with clients. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans. Responsibilities
Skills and Requirements
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Researching market and industry trends.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Preparing presentations for potential clients.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Creating sales pitches.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
Percentage from generated sales:
- < $20,000 -- 10%
- $20,001 - $40,000 -- 12%
- > $40,001 -- 15%
Please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org